I have had a good time learning about podcasts this week. My family recently moved and to cut costs, we have eliminated the cable bill so one of the podcasts to which I subscribed was PTI, a sports show on ESPN. I also subscribed to a podcast for educators and one that is workout music that I have enjoyed.
As far as making my own podcast, I don’t have the required technology to record audio on my computer at home and my school is shut down for maintenance. I really like what I came up with though. I made an animated video podcast.
This is an example of how I could use the animated video to introduce 5th graders to analogies. You type in the text, pick the characters, setting, voice, and actions. It’s really a lot of fun to make. I hope you enjoy and find it useful.
That was awesome!! Thank you for sharing. What do you use as a reader for your podcasts and other feeds?
ReplyDeleteEdward,
ReplyDeleteWow! I loved how you created your podcast! I can see myself using this with my undergraduates! Thanks for sharing!
merry